Thursday, August 21, 2014

Still Geek-ed Out By Technology...The Peter Pan YouTube Video


 When I consider the the technology of today, I can't help but think about how my dad would have LOVED to be living right now. From the stories I've heard, he was a "techie" before there was a term. I mean, the man built our TV, for crying out loud.



And when I think about just how much of impact one person with a phone and a computer can have on the entire planet, it's overwhelming.



So, what does this have to do with pictures of Captain Hook, Smee, and pirates? Our local theater is putting on Peter Pan and a few of the actors got together and in a few hours using an smartphone and a computer, created three little stories/advertisements.



You should watch the YouTube video! The link is: HERE. I thought they had used a nice camera (not that cameras on phones these days aren't nice...), but I was surprised when I found out they filmed it all on a phone.


If my dad were around today, I think he'd absolutely love what can be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment