Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bad Apple...Good Place!


"I just got back from getting my phone fixed," my co-worker said to me. "I had a problem with the headphone jack. They fixed it in a few minutes and I couldn't beat the price."

I was intrigued. 

"Tell me more," I said.

"Yeah, it's just around the corner and they're great."

"I need a new phone battery," I said. "I'll give them a call."

Thus began my experience with Bad Apple, a local business that specializes in phone/tablet repair and accessories. Earlier this month we were fortunate enough to get a new/old phone from some very nice family members. They warned us, though. The battery's on its last legs. They told us it would only take about $50 to get it replaced.


I called Bad Apple and they didn't charge $50. They didn't charge $35. No, the quote I got--20 bucks, parts and labor!

Score!

I went in the next day, paid my $20 and seven minutes later I walked out with a new/old fully functioning phone.

If you're near downtown SLC and you're in need of phone/tablet repairs and/or accessories, please hit them up! You may be as happy about your decision as me, unlikely, but you must might.

No comments:

Post a Comment