Sunday, July 3, 2016

A Walk Around The Block...


Since we're staying home this July 4th, I could not take pictures of distant lands, or of my toes in sand while ocean waves lap on. Nope. So tonight I went outside with my camera and snapped a few pictures to see what I could see.




I know that you might not be as interested in what I saw, but part of the reason I keep a daily blog is to chronicle things that happen in my life, where I live, and the people with whom I share my life. These are the most important things to me. When I see these pictures sometime in the future, I will remember how life was for my and the family the day before Independence Day, 2016.




I started at my neighbor's and took pictures of some flowers and their dog. I then went to my yard, and finally my kids came out. Naturally I had to photograph them. I know there's suffering in the world. Evil, though many deny its existence, is real and lives in the hearts of many. But for tonight, in my little cul-de-sac of the world, my life is good, it's very good. I hope all of your celebrating tomorrow will have a safe and wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment