Saturday, July 16, 2016

Home...Through Four Camera Lenses


I didn't work today so after we did some shopping, I had a chance to hang out at home. What a great day! Of course, it was too hot, but what are you going to do?


Normally, I carry at least one camera with me at all times, and when I'm packing my Nikon, I have two. Today, I had four. Two cameras were from phones (the technology that's packed in these phones is nothing short of amazing...), one came from my Nikon, and the fourth came from a small little camera attached to a drone.


The fourth is by far the worst quality, but I took this picture from a video so the resolution's not the best. That's fine with me. It's pretty incredible that a small camera can operate on the thing in the first place.


I know there are cameras out there that could combine all four. Maybe you even have such a device. Perhaps one day in the future I'll be able to have one of these uber-camera, but for now, I'll trade off, shoot different shots from different cameras and use them all. Because taking the picture, is sometimes more than half the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment