Sunday, November 26, 2017

Come See "Christmas Carol"...It's Pretty Good!


Last Friday we opened a show. A couple of reviewers were in the audience and they wrote about their experience. 

They had a great time.

That's good, because those of us performing have a great time doing it.

I began this blog in 2011. The next year I did my first Christmas show at the new Centerpoint Legacy Theatre in Centerville Utah. Since 2012 I've done five Christmas shows in six years. In the past I've blogged a lot about the shows. For some reason, I haven't blogged about this latest show too much. That's odd, because I think I've put more effort into this one than the others. Probably because I'm getting older and everything about the show--the dancing, the singing, the memorization has been tougher.


The two reviews that have been posted so far have been very positive. You can access the first one: HERE. I agree with much of what the reviewer said, but I do believe the ghosts of past and present are both excellent.


You can reach the next review by clicking: HERE. I also agree with their summation of the show. And the things they say about the cast members they highlight are straight up correct. This really is a good show and I'm honored to be included in the cast.

The show runs everyday except Sundays until December 23. We're doubled-cast and my daughter and I perform Monday/Wednesday/Friday, but both casts are terrific. And if you do come see us, please stop by after and say "hi." I'd love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment