Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Halloween Traditions...Giving Pumpkins A Bath


There's consequences to every action. This year, a consequence of us carving pumpkins four days before Halloween--especially when we've had record-breaking warm temperatures--was shriveled pumpkins.


So we decided to try something, something I'd heard worked, but never put it in action.

We tossed the jack-o-lanterns into a tub full of water.


After a few hours what I had heard would happen actually happened--the pumpkins resurrected to close to the way they looked when we butchered...ah, I mean, lovingly gutted and carved them days earlier.



We had a great night. My wife did a little Pinterest search and found some fun food presentation ideas. I love Halloween and am sad to see it go.







No comments:

Post a Comment