Monday, November 20, 2017

Tried Pocket Casts App...Love it!


A few weeks back I blogged about my dissatisfaction with the "updated" podcast player through iOS. I didn't realize I was far from the only one feeling this way. I got a lot of feedback from others going through the same frustrations.

I think many of them had stopped listening to, or at least reduced their listening of, many podcasts. But one person who agreed with me offered a solution.

It came from Craig:

CRAIG: I paid $2-3 for the Pocket Casts premium version two years ago, and I've never even felt tempted to try another app.


I looked it up. It costs more than a few bucks now, but not too bad. I downloaded it and I've been happy with my purchase ever since. 

Today I listened to more podcasts than I have in the past month. I don't know if I'm all the way back--I think I listened to too many before (it is possible, you know...). But I've re-discovered the joy of listening to them. And since Craig has been pleased with the Pocket Casts app for two years, chances are I'm going to have the same experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment