Monday, November 13, 2017

The Sunsets Lately...


Ever since the Daylight Savings Time change a few weeks ago, I've been fortunate enough to be at my house when the sun sets over the island and lake west of us. If you've followed this blog or my Pic Of The Day at all, you know I'm a sucker for a good sunset picture.

Looks like nothing's changed.

I've been snapping pictures of sunsets with both cameras. I've been using several shots as my Pic Of The Day. I've not been sharing them as much as I usually do on other social media formats, mostly because I've been so busy. And because of that I thought I'd inundate you with some of what I've seen just before dusk over the past couple of weeks. 

Maybe the changing season brings on more clouds in the air. Maybe it's for other reasons, but it seems autumn has some of the best sunsets I see all year long.

And that's okay with me.

















1 comment: