Monday, July 16, 2018

Cacao Review...Because You Deserve Better Chocolate




I found out about Cacao Review just yesterday. It intrigued me from the start. A business that helps educate you about all things chocolate--where do I sign up? I mean, sounds like a dream come true.

I know the creators of Cacao Review. I did not know they were doing this. In hearing Dayton discuss the business, it was something they both loved--chocolate. I know a lot of people--myself included--that love chocolate. I applaud them for looking at the addictive substance and actually creating a business based on that love. And because so many of us love chocolate as well, their potential client base is...well, everyone.


Check out their site: HERE. They also have a fun Facebook site you can access by clicking: HERE. Not only can you order rare and delicious chocolates from around the world, you can (if you're in the area...) attend workshops and classes where rare and unusual chocolate samples--some no longer available to buy--can be tasted and enjoyed.

We live in an amazing time. I would never have thought that you could even come up with such a business. That's what makes it great--each of us, using our individual talents and abilities, can create businesses and opportunities that are as unique as we are.

A business that helps educate you about all things chocolate...deliciously genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment