Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Meet Mark Sanderlin...The Guy Who Read My Words


Today I finished listening to the audiobook of my middle-grade novel, Chaser. It was read by Mark Sanderlin.

And it was one of the coolest things I'd ever heard.

One of the things that drew me to Immortal Works Press is their commitment to releasing an audiobook with every book they publish. Not all small press publishers do that. I'm sure some out there do that, but I don't know of any other that do.

I've had the audiobook files for a few weeks to listen for any problems. Because of my crazy life, I was unable to listen to the whole thing, but the last couple of days, I've been able to sit down and play chapter after chapter until this afternoon when I heard Mr. Sanderlin say, "the end." Hopefully soon it will be available to purchase and download. I'll make sure I let everyone know when that happens.

I don't know Mark. I believe he lives in New York. I'll most likely never meet the man, but his voice will now forever be the voice of Chaster. When I read parts of the book, or listen again to the audiobook files, it'll be Mark I hear. He has narrated several other books and does other voice work as well. You can access his website: HERE.

Thank you Mark for given a voice to my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment