Thursday, July 19, 2018

Pic Of The Day Subjects...Shifting To The Theatre


I noticed something last month when I began telecommuting. What I found, photographed, and posted for my Pic Of The Day subjects had changed. Whereas I had posted pictures of trains, bus stops, sights around the building where I worked, I no longer found myself in those areas, so I stopped posting pictures of those areas. I still think it's amazing how many photographable things are out there--even in a business park near the airport. You only look at life through a photographer's eyes and you'll see it, too.


Then I began working from home and most of my Pic Of The Day subjects were found around my house. That was the way of it. Of course, the pictures from around my home mean more to me than the ones taken near my previous office. If I didn't have a picture to post, I would take a walk outside and see what I could see.


Then this week happened. I have been so crazy busy, I haven't had time to even take pictures around my house, except for an occasional sunset picture. And because I've been so busy, I find myself needing to take a picture to post with time running out. I can't complain--I like the pictures I've chosen from the theatre. They're fun, interesting, and bring good memories. And, when I do a play, the theatre becomes a second home for me--we spend so much time there.


If I went to different places on a daily basis, like to work or on vacation or to anywhere other than home and play rehearsal, my Pic Of The Day subjects might be more varied, but for the foreseeable future, you'll probably see more of the same. I just hope I can capture something that's worth your time seeing it. As always, we'll see what the future will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment