Wednesday, August 15, 2018

It's FINALLY Here..."Chaser" On Audiobook!


I got the word last night, as I was wrapping up my daily edition of my blog, as it happens. The audiobook of Chaser was not only done, but available for all the world to purchase.

It's one of those "Oh my gosh" moments that occurs many times to some, not many times to me.

It felt awesome!

I know I've gone on-and-on about this little book. It's something I'm proud of, not necessarily because I wrote it, but because of the positive response I've gotten from readers. Those who have read it and taken the time to leave comments have been so kind and said such nice things. If I never write another thing, I'll always be proud of how Chaser turned out.


I've blogged many times about many audiobooks. It's the main way I'm able to read anymore. I do love a real book you can hold in your hands, smell the pages, and enjoy the experience of reading how God intended us to read. But in our crazy hectic lives, audiobooks allow those who might not get the chance to sit and read to consume books. I blogged a few weeks ago about Mark Sanderlin's narration. I personally think it fits the material perfectly.

If you'd like your own audio copy of Chaser, and, quite frankly, why would you not? Just click: HERE to access Audible.Com and get one yourself. I'll even autograph your phone if you'd like (I'm sure you would not like that...).

Yesterday was cool. I hope you pick this up and listen with your kids. It's a fun fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment