Saturday, August 4, 2018

My Baby Sister Got Married Today...


My baby sister--my only sister--got married today. They chose today to get married today because it's our mom and dad's wedding anniversary. For the longest time I never knew when my parents' wedding anniversary was. Now I'll have my sister's anniversary as a reminder.


It was a beautiful morning, except for the smoky skies. They picked a small intimate location by a lake. From inside we saw birds flying and people enjoying the Saturday morning. The ceremony was short and afterward we had a light brunch and caught up with family members and friends.


My sister's had some tough times and is hopefully on the upswing. She looked beautiful and, even more important, she looked happy. Congrats to Tara and Frank! May today be only the start of a wonderful life together and thanks for asking us to share the moment with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment