Monday, December 16, 2019

Nice Timing Dollar Loan Center...Nice Timing


It seems, thanks to technology, almost all the "real" mail we get is junk mail. I can't tell you how many letters from Chase Bank (and all the other banks...) we've received, then just as quickly, ripped up and tossed in the trash. Tonight, I got another letter, this time from Dollar Loan Center, or dontbebroke.com.

Clever.

Too bad, responding to their offer usually results in the opposite of "don't be broke." 


It's interesting they sent us their offer this week, a week and a couple of days before Christmas. It possible, it's just coincidence that it hit this week. Then again, it could be a well-orchestrated marketing campaign to maximize their message--offer cash to people as they're planning to spend the most money on others that they do all year long.

Shrewd.

Even though Dollar Loan Center, out of Las Vegas, Nevada, was kind enough to send a personal letter (it was addressed to me, after all...), I did not take them up on their offer. In fact, I didn't even open the letter. I guess I'm going to "be broke" after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment