Saturday, December 14, 2019

Behold...The Hair Snowman!


My daughter just finished up her latest semester last week. To celebrate, she donned a unique hairstyle.

A snowman.

She made some forms over which she put her hair and added eyes, a scarf, and a top hat. Not everyone can pull that off.

My daughter has long, long hair. She's had long hair for a long, long time. Personally, I'm glad to see it. It's nice that my kids have good hair, because I wasn't completely sure if they would.

I began losing my hair back in the 1980s. By the time I was twenty-one, what little I had on top was all there was. Though it wasn't officially on my list (I never had a list...), finding a wife who had really strong hair was a plus. Thankfully, I did just that. She has great, strong, thick hair, and hopefully, those genes have been passed to our kids.

One of the reasons I wasn't sure about my kids's hair was because of my adoption. I've never met any of my birth family so I didn't know if I was a one-off, or if looking the way I do runs in the family. Most likely it does, but you never know.

So, because my daughter can make and wear a snowman out of her hair, she did. And I'm glad for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment