Friday, December 20, 2019

Remembering 2014...Christmas Video Card


Most of the time, when I see the Facebook's "Memories Of The Day" post, rarely do I click on them, partially, because when I see the picture, I remember posting it and why. But this morning, the memory link popped up and I decided to check it out.

It was a video I put together five years ago, a video of pictures and video of our family from 2014. Amazing the changes that can take place in half a decade.

The video is bittersweet, the biggest reason is my dear father-in-law is no longer with us, nor is our beautiful cat, Gracie. We also saw the moment our oldest left on his two-year church mission and the hug he gave his youngest brother.

Yes, it's bittersweet, but I'm glad we have the memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment