Thursday, February 13, 2020

I Can Tell By The Memes My Friend's Sending Me...Valentine's Day Is Coming Up


Valentine's Day is such an interesting day. Some love it, some loathe it. Some tolerate it, and some look forward to it all year long. I've gone through almost all of those emotions (except the looking forward to it all year long...). Like many things, as I get older I tend to care less and less about things--if other people want to make a big deal about something, or not make a big deal about something, who am I to interfere?


But that doesn't stop my friend Steve from sending me memes to celebrate the day.

Tonight, Steve sent me several Valentine's Day message.s I've included the family-appropriate ones. Of course, it's my definition of family-appropriate. You may disagree. Let's just say, there's a couple I'm not including here for obvious reasons.


In our house, we have no big plans to celebrate the day. We'll probably go out to eat, but we do that almost every Friday. If we were other people with other priorities, maybe we'd celebrate, go to a nicer restaurant, or even go out of town for the weekend. Not our style.


I know many of you hate the day. And if you do, I hope these little nuggets help in some way. And if you love the day, well...I hope you enjoy them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment