Thursday, February 20, 2020

Taking A Little Afternoon Walk...


I had to run an errand this afternoon. It wasn't far--normally, I'd hop in Donk the Subaru and drive over, but today, I thought I'd go for a walk.

What a beautiful day for a walk.

Since I began my career, I worked in offices, except for the past couple of years when I've telecommuted. Don't get me wrong--I LOVE working at home. I highly recommend it. But, when I worked in an office, I used to take public transportation and I'd take breaks as much as I could. In short, I was more mobile. Now, my commute is me walking from one floor to the next.


I have some exercise equipment close by and I try to use it, but I don't work out as much as I should. I keep thinking I should go outside and just walk around. For the past couple of months, I can use the excuse that it's too cold outside, but as the temperatures rise, I hope to take more breaks out of doors.

I only snapped a couple of pictures today. Just walking, I wasn't focused on taking pictures. It's not that there's a lack of things to see. I've lived in the same neighborhood most of my life, more than four decades. Much has changed and there'll be more changes. Homes being renovated and even a couple of new houses going up.

Yes, it will be a goal for me to get outside more. And if I do, I'll be sure to snap some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment