Wednesday, October 25, 2023

My Son Helped Make A Game...And You Can Buy It


 You know when you're a new parent and you look at that tiny baby and you wonder what their life is going to be like? My wife and I were blessed to have four opportunities to do just that...four times holding an infant and wonder how their lives will turn out.

Our children are grown. They range from recently graduated from high school to married to having children of their own. They have in no way reached the point where their lives have "turned out." They have years, decades for that to happen.

It's also interesting to see traits of yourself in your children. I see creative tendencies in all of them, but one has dedicated years toward becoming an incredible artist. 

He's also a commissioned graphic designer.

And a game he worked on went live today.

It's not unusual for him to show us his latest finished artwork, or make an announcement. This week he said he had a gig creating artwork for a video game. It's called, Fruit Salad, and you can download it to a PC today. Just click on the link: HERE.

I bought it--it's only $1.50 right now. Unfortunately, my PC laptop is so old, it wouldn't work. That's okay...supporting our son's latest artistic endeavor is an honor.

If you get a chance and would like to check it out, click the above link and download the game. I'd love to see what you think.

So would my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment