Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Come On...You Know You've Always Wanted To Produce A Movie!


 I mean, it's true, isn't it? Don't we all want to be part of the creative process? This is a film in which my friend Blake is heavily involved. He's used social media to chart the kickstarter progress and yesterday he posted that they had met their goal.

I thought I'd missed my chance to help with their herculean efforts.

I was wrong.

I know very little about Kickstarter. I've never set one up. Today I was happy to see that the giving window has not yet closed--they're going for more.

I've been (barely...) involved in a few film projects. A screenplay I wrote was made into a film short. I was an extra on a couple of projects decades ago, and I like to watch movies. But, I'm no expert. I do know, however, that making a movie requires more than a script, some actors, and cameras...there's craft services, of course.

But seriously, there is so much involved in making a film--any kind of film that it can discourage most. Thankfully, Blake is not like most. It's his passion and I love how he pursues his dream. 

If you're interested and want to help, click: HERE for more information.

Come on...you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment