Thursday, March 24, 2022

One Of My Favorite Puzzles...EVER


 We entered the store and I was sent on an assignment...go see if they have this or that.

So, I went to see if they had this or that.

Turns out, I found something better.

I'm talking about our shopping trip to Costco...the something better being a Dowdle puzzle. But, not just any Dowdle puzzle (for we have many...), a Costco puzzle. This combines two of our favorite things.

A good puzzle, in my opinion, gives you something to look at--to ponder--while you're spending time putting it together. If you share this opinion, I think you'll like this particular item. It's like a "Where's Waldo" situation, but instead of Waldo, there's dozens of people to find. There's kids running around, there's older men relaxing on the sofas, there's a guy trying out the exercise bike. You can look at it over and over again and see something new each time.

Another sign of a good puzzle.

I attached a video of the picture that comes with the puzzle to help with the assembly. You can stop the video and maybe see some of the detail. Unfortunately, the video is in a small window--can't really change that.

The family put it together in a few days. That's pretty good for us. Just looking at it, you'd think it would be a tough one to finish, but in some ways, it was easier.

If you happen to be sent on an assignment for this and that while in Costco, you may come across the puzzle. I recommend picking one up...

If you like that sort of thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment