Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Now...I Wish I Would Have Bought It


 Yeah, it was hokey and I snapped the picture for a quick self-deprecating joke. I posted the photo, threw in the corny caption, and I believe it was a success.

Makes me wish I had actually bought the thing.

Being without hair for more than thirty years, you get used to looking a certain way. It's the same face/head you've seen in the mirror basically since 1987. I've long since accepted my genetic reality. Would I like to have a full head of hair and/or the ability to grow a beard, sideburns, a mustaches, a soul patch, a goatee? Probably, though from what I've heard, having to shave everyday is a pain in the...face.

I had several people comment on the social media picture I posted. One friend even dared me to put on the mustaches and/or soul patches and post the evidence that I had. Too bad I didn't buy it. I might have actually taken the selfie and let everyone see. That's another thing--I don't do selfies too much, either.

Maybe next time I'm in that particular store, and I remember it, I might just go over and see if they have any more mustaches and soul patch kits. If I remember, I might just buy it...

Unless it costs more than a few dollars. If that's the case, might as well buy a toupee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment