Monday, March 21, 2022

Maybe...I Should Create A Cat Blog

 


What is it about cats?

We have two. We'd like to have one. So, what to do with the other one?

Maybe I should make a cat blog.

Blogs...I don't think anyone writes blogs anymore. Okay, that's not true. Some of us still write blog posts--the problem isn't enough writers, but readers.

Then, there's cats. Though I have not researched the subject matter thoroughly, I hear a lot of people like to view pictures and videos of cats on the world wide web. They're very popular. 

Then, I would write silly...some would say, stupid...captions and phrases to the pictures/videos. I'm sure it would be an internet sensation.

But, will I do it? Will I start yet another blog? Even though the subject matter is definitely worth it, I don't think I'll be blogging about SamDean Winchester.

But, who knows? Maybe I will.

Time will tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment