Tuesday, March 1, 2022

This Morning's Sunrise...A Few Hours In A Few Seconds


 I've done this before, post a time lapse video of the sunrise over the Rocky Mountains. It's from my office window. I set up my older iPhone in the window and captured several hours of time in a few seconds. It may not be the best quality video, but it works for me.

You never know what you'll get with a sunrise (or a sunset, or for a lot of things, for that matter...). Sometimes I sit in my work chair and the colors are so beautiful, but I can't capture them with a photo. This morning's sunrise had those colors, too. I thought maybe the time lapse video would showcase some of those colors...oh, they're there, but they disappear in a split section.

As with every time I do this, I captured some things I expected...the clouds moving, the sun rising. I did not expect a thin layer of mist covering the valley floor.

I've done this before. I just wanted to let you know what I was able to see as I worked this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment