Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time For A Little Quiz...It's Fun!


Quiz Time!

Hey, time to take a break and do a little deducing... Take a look at the above photograph of my humble little iPod.

Look carefully. There's a lot of things in that picture that identify many aspects of my personality. It would be interesting to see what things you can pick out. E-mail me (or don't, if you don't want to...). Good luck and have fun with it!




Of course, it's not a proper blogpost without more pictures. While running/walking tonight I came across one of the most perfect vehicles ever made. A 4 x 4 Volkswagen Syncro Vanagon.


The owner (whom I don't know...) definitely has a sense of humor:


Of course, any VW owner knows this oil spot came from this particular van. I'm sure it wasn't there earlier in the day.


I don't know what year this van is, and I'm sure it's a huge headache (at times...) for the owner, it's still a very cool vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment