Thursday, January 26, 2012

Half A Work Week...


Work Diversion...

I received an e-mail earlier this week and because of what was said in the e-mail I called my boss and asked for the next day and a half off.
It's been a while since I had a real writing deadline. The e-mail asked if I had my novel to a point where it could be shared to certain individuals in order to generate interest in a film. When I got the e-mail the novel was not where it needed to be. After taking time off from work the novel's closer to where it needs to be, but just not there yet...

I have the next two days to work on the project. My deadline is to get things wrapped up by Saturday, wrapped up to a point where it can be sent to an editor and to others who can read it and offer critique that is desperately needed. It's exciting. I guess we'll see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment