Saturday, January 21, 2012

Homemade Pizza...


I considered taking the boys out to dinner tonight, but decided against it...several inches of wet and slushy snow can help make that decision. And having a son who really likes making homemade pizza is another excellent reason to stay inside the warm house with the cat and the dog and the cat and my three sons. That's what we did tonight.

My son made two pizzas tonight. He usually makes two and one's usually a garlic cheese pizza. The kids love that one, and therefore, it's almost gone. The next one is usually an experiment as was the case tonight. We had an excellent ham for last Sunday's dinner so he made a ham and pineapple pizza with a tomato sauce. As usual, two enthusiastic thumbs up. It was really good.

The best thing about having a lot of pizza for dinner is not being able to finish it so it's available for lunch the next day. And since most of the kids don't like the "experiment pizza," I might even be able to save some for my lunch at work on Monday. I guess time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment