Sunday, June 15, 2014

Family Gardens...


For Father's Day we visited my wife's parents. Luckily for us, they only live about a mile away. Since both my parents have gone, it's nice having family so close, especially since they're the only grandparents my children have left.

 

We're grateful for them for many other reasons as well. 


If you know my mother-in-law, you know she loves to tend her gardens, flower gardens, vegetable gardens and other gardens of various kinds. It was such a nice day outside, I snapped a lot of pictures. We then went inside and I took a few pictures as well.

 


I also tried taking a few pictures inside. The light was low so I had a very slow shutter speed, hence the blurs. But that's okay because it captures what I did today with the people that mean the most to me in all the world. We didn't stay too long, but long enough to enjoy each other's company along with ice cream and homemade sugar cookies.

 

A fine way to celebrate my day.









No comments:

Post a Comment