Friday, June 27, 2014

Some Good Pics Of The Week...


If you follow this blog at all you've most likely seen a "Pic Of The Day" section that presents a new picture...well, everyday. 

Hence the name.

I've been posting a new picture everyday for over three years. The first camera I used as a 10 megapixel point-and-shoot shoot Kodak. Good camera, but it had it's limitations. When I got my iPhone I used that for a while, but when I bought my DSLR, I tried to pick up my game.

I've tried panoramic shots, sunsets, close ups of flowers and animals. And everyone knows my kids are fair game for a pic of the day. 

There are days when the pictures mean more to me than others. In other words, they're not the greatest of quality. But this week I think I've taken some good ones, ones that I like and hopefully you do too. So, here's my best pics of the week!







No comments:

Post a Comment