Tuesday, June 17, 2014

So Long, Ogden...You've Been Great!


A few weeks ago I interviewed for a new position within the organization where I work. The next day I was informed I got the job. And because of this, I will no longer be working in the great city of Ogden, Utah.


If you've never been to Ogden, you're missing out. It's a great town. Sure, it's got is scars and blemishes, but that only means it's been through some scrapes and scratches. It's a working-man's town and I worked there for a couple of months.


I worked there during a beautiful time of the year--spring. And I took a lot of pictures. The train station was my favorite. Then again, I do enjoy taking the train to work.


I have no idea if I'll ever be assigned to work again in Ogden. But if I do, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Actually, I'd like it. So long, Ogden! It's been great!



No comments:

Post a Comment