Wednesday, June 11, 2014

When You've Got Nothing...There's Always Flowers


There's an old saying that says, if you want to sell something, you can't miss (or, it's tougher to "miss"...) if you use baby animals and kids in your ad. I don't know who said it, but I think it's stood the test of time.


So, what does that have to do with flowers?


It's the time of year when all those plans you think died during the winter resurrect and begin to look beautiful. And if I don't find something interesting to photograph while at work, I will walk around our property and try and get an interesting shot for my Pic Of The Day.

 

Yesterday, while snapping some pictures of the local fauna, I thought that if I needed a subject on which to write a blog post, I could just throw together a collection of flower photographs.


Ta-da! Flowers! 

 

Personally, I think flowers could sell stuff. Well, maybe baby flowers...


Or maybe throw in a chicken, just to shake things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment