Monday, December 1, 2014

In The Mood For A Good Read?


This year our family bypassed Black Friday, Gray Thursday, Small Business Saturday and I think Cyber Monday (I was at work all day so I don't know if any of my family made any purchases...). 

And that's okay. We really couldn't see anything we wanted, or, to use a better word, needed. I think Gray Thursday has taken all the joy out of Black Friday. Either that, or there's just as many good things on sale or the things on sale we don't want.

Having said all of that, I did see something over the weekend that might just make me do a digital purchase. For a limited time, several titles from Xchyler Publishing are on sale! If you're on Facebook you can access more information about the event: HERE. A few weeks ago (or months ago, this year is flying by...) the many fine e-book anthologies published through Xchyler were only 99¢. I hope you were able to take advantage of this.

Now, it's the novel's turn. All Xchyler e-book novels are one cent less than a dollar, but only until December 3, 2014. You can get these great titles:


Of course, if you miss this sale, for only a few dollars more, you can get the e-books at any time, or the anthologies, some of which have stories that I've written.

Whatever you like to read, chances are there's something here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment