Saturday, December 6, 2014

Mechanized Masterpieces 2: An American Anthology...The Cover


Almost two years ago I caught my first glimpse of my first published accomplishment, a little book called Mechanized Masterpieces Steampunk Anthology. Yesterday, I caught my first glimpse at it's successor. 

And I love it!

I think I spent as much time talking about and writing about that book that came out over one and a half years ago as I did my own children. Yes, I hyped that thing over and over again. But for me, it was very exciting. My name was in an actual book, with page numbers and a table of contents and real words that sprang from the imaginations of real authors.

And I was one of them.

As I look back on that time, I think I made more than a few people sick, sick of hearing about that little book. Of course authors need to self-promote. I just hope i don't go overboard with the new one.

Still, there's an incredible feeling when you see a cover of a book...

And your name's on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment