Thursday, December 25, 2014

One Of My Favorite Hats...


If you know me, you know I wear hats...lots of hats. I wear hats in the winter to keep my head warm and I wear hats in the summer to keep my head from getting sunburned.

For me, hats are more than an accessory--they're a necessity. 


So, over the years I've amassed quite a collection of baseball hats. I've even worn out more than a few. But in December, we unpack the Christmas decorations and lights and Advent Calendars.

We also get out the Santa Hats.


And of all the hats I own, I think I like wearing the Santa hat most of all.

I hope you've all had a happiest of Christmases. And, as Tiny Tim said...


God bless us, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with hats, I love the look on everyone else but I'm not sure I can pull them off. This past summer I have started wearing a cap to Zumba (keeps the sweat out of my eyes) and now it's essential. I have donned a Santa hat a couple times myself these past couple weeks ... :)

    ReplyDelete