Friday, December 5, 2014

Utah Winter Faire, 2014 Edition...

*

My publisher, Xchyler Publishing, rented a space at the 2014 Utah Winter Faire. It opened today and I was there.

And the best thing about the event is that it's basically in my backyard.

Okay, so it's a mile or so away from where I live, but I LOVE that, even though I haven't really traveled far to attend a conference. Here's some pictures of just some of what I saw today!











The event goes from today, December 5 through Sunday, December 7. You can access their website: HERE. It's in Farmington. If you're in the area, drop by! Be sure to check out TexaSmoke BBQ (delicious!), Art by Sean Ricks and Xchyler authors, Candice Thomas, Sarah Seeley, Scott Tarbet, Jay Barson, and your's truly! And, if you're lucky, you might even run into the Talking Rat Lady!


* Photo used without permission from: http://www.utahwinterfaire.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment