Sunday, July 19, 2015

Salt City Steamfest, 2015...In Pictures


I've been to bigger fan conventions, but Salt City Steamfest holds a special place in my heart. It was the first fan con I ever attended and it was at this con two years ago that I first attended as a published author. Our publisher, Xchyler Publishing has greatly expanded since then with many more titles and many more authors signed under their label.


I can also safely say that I've never attended a con where so many of the participants came in costume. I don't have any steampunk attire so I didn't dress up. I was definitely in the minority. And I don't think I've ever seen so many fantastic costumes! People really picked up their game this year.


As usual, I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but I thought I'd share some of what I saw. The folks who brought us the con thanked everyone who made the fourth installment so successful and they vowed that next year's Steamfest will be the best one ever. See you all next year!














No comments:

Post a Comment