Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Morning Walk On The 4th...


This morning, before it got too hot, I picked up my camera and took a short stroll in my neighborhood. And while out, I snapped a few pictures. If you had been with me, here's some of what you would have seen.


There's a beauty to some weeds--not all, but some. There's a universal hatred for all things weed (except for those who like that kind of stuff...), but in the right light and under the right circumstances, they can be quite pretty.



There were flags flying, birds chirping and cats lazily watching both. I really hadn't planned on taking a lot of pictures when I stepped outside. It wasn't supposed to be a photowalk. But even on a short trek, there's so many beautiful things out there, you just have to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment