Saturday, July 18, 2015

Awesome University Of Utah Vespa...A.K.A. The Llama...


There was a time, about ten years ago, that I really wanted a scooter. I was taking the bus to work every day and I thought it would be cool to just get on the scooter and drive down to the bus stop. I mean, think of all the savings on gasoline!

Then, life happens and we never got a scooter.

That's the way it goes sometimes.

Even though we never bought a scooter, I've always liked them. So when I spotted this red-hot Vespa in the bus station parking lot and I just HAD to get a picture. The U of U logo caught my attention right off the bat. A Vespa scooter that's my favorite color with a logo of my favorite university on it is truly a thing of beauty.


I needed a "Pic Of The Day" so I pulled out my phone and snapped a few photos. And when I got a closer look, the already cool Vespa got even cooler! Someone, who obviously has great taste, named their scooter The Llama. This thing oozed awesomeness! 

Yes, another person had the same idea as me, pick up a scooter and park it at the bus stop. And if I ever get around to getting a scooter, I'd LOVE to get The Llama!

No comments:

Post a Comment