Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Things Have Been Looking Up Lately...And By Things, I Mean Me


Maybe it's because of all the smoke in the air this summer. Maybe it's because I'm now working at home. Or maybe it's because the skies have been exceptionally beautiful lately.

Whatever the reason, I've been looking up lately, looking up to see incredible beauty above. And because I have a cell phone that takes reasonably good pictures, I've snapped and posted a few shots.


Of course, they're all not wonderful photos--some are better than others--but I took each picture because at the time, I was seeing something amazing, something that made me stop and take in the view. So, without a lot of words, I'm just going to leave these pictures here. And if the views continue to be wonderful, I'll keep taking pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment