Sunday, October 14, 2018

What Did That Paper Sack Ever Do To Him...?


We have a puppy living in our house. If you've ever had a puppy living in your house, you know how they act, you know the things they do, you know it's an adventure and rarely a dull moment. You also know that puppies like to destroy things...basically anything they can sink their teeth into.

I'm not sure how we found out about our puppy's hatred toward paper sacks. I think he snagged a sack off of our kitchen table. That's not unusual--he snags several things from places he shouldn't be snagging. But it was what he did after he removed the sack from the table that made us stop and watch what he was doing.

In short, he shredded the sack. 

I mean, he really shredded it.

When he completed the shredding, the paper carnage surrounded him all over the floor. It was a sight to see. Yesterday, after we finished putting away all our groceries, several emptied sacks were around the kitchen. I tossed him one, took out my camera, and began filming. The entire film was too long to post here, so I chopped it up into three shorter videos. 

So, I present to you three short films, I call...

Sack Destruction: In Three Parts

Staring: Bec the Puppy.

By Scott Taylor

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment