Monday, May 11, 2020

Tonight's Photowalk...Some Things I Hadn't Seen Before


I set up my camera to take a time lapse video of the sunset. It didn't turn out like I thought it would, but I like it nonetheless. 

The rest of the photos were taken as I walked to the end of our street. They're mostly flowers, but that makes sense because some of the most beautiful things I see outside are the flowers in bloom.



I love our huge snowball bush. I wish the big puffs of white would make it until Memorial Day, but I don't think they will. They're perfect right now. Maybe, maybe--we'll see if they do make it so we can take and put some on my mother's grave.



Irises are always incredible. We have some that are such a deep purple, they're almost black. I can take pictures of those all day.



There's a winged angel in my neighbor's yard I don't think I've ever noticed it before. For me, there's something about winged angel yard ornaments that is a little...off.



The sunset wasn't as brilliant as I suspected it would be, but I love how it illuminated all the freeway light posts. They look so small and insignificant next to the sunlight.



All in all, a good day for a quick walk up and down the street.



No comments:

Post a Comment