Friday, May 1, 2020

Some Cool Photos...


This afternoon my son's little seedling business moved to a more high profile location. He's quickly learning how true the old business adage is:

Location, location, location.

We have friends who live on our town's main street, aptly named, Main Street. Within minutes of setting up shop, he began selling. We're hoping to thin our inventory even more tomorrow.

There were down times, of course, so I got out my iPhone and began taking pictures. I really like what I captured.


Across the street from our little Pop-Up Business stood a house with an amazing window display--had to get a shot. I ended up getting several.



Our Main Street is lined with huge sycamore trees. Pointing the camera up caught some interesting views.



And, of course, with any study of art, you eventually deal with the vanishing point. Looking south, what I saw reminded me of the times I walked, ran, rode bikes and skateboards down this same sidewalk, only decades earlier.



And finally, I spotted a beautifully colored tulip in front of a house designed and built in a different time. To me, the home looks like it should be own by a kindly grandparent couple where grandkids run free in the yard.

I wasn't sure if the pictures would turn out like I wanted. We were busy with the sale so I snapped the pictures then kind of forgot about them. When I downloaded them this evening, I think they turned out well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment