Thursday, March 11, 2021

I'm Seeing Sasquatches Everywhere...


 I saw the first one a few weeks ago on one of our Sunday drives. Someone put up a huge metal Bigfoot near his mailbox. I only saw it and realized what it was as we drove by. I made a mental note to try and snap a picture of it on the trip back home. The problem was, we took another way home so I missed out on preserving the memory of the metal Sasquatch.

Turns out, these metal Bigfeet are much more abundant than the actual Bigfoot.

We started seeing them everywhere.

Okay, when I say "everywhere," I don't literally mean everywhere, even though we have seen more than I would have thought possible. The next week on our next weekly Sunday drive, we saw another one--this time, on the side of a garage. Once again, I was unable to get a picture of it. However, I did make sure to drive by it on our way home. We pulled over and I took a couple of pictures.

The other night my son had an activity with the church youth and as I drove out of the parking lot after dropping him off, a metal Bigfoot stood there, across the street in the yard of a house. And these things are not small--they must be six feet tall, at least. Then, as we traveled home tonight, a van passed us with a Bigfoot sticker in the back window.

Maybe there's a secret group that manufactures and distributes these large Sasquatches and eventually, once we're residents long enough, we'll be able to join those who proudly display their metal monuments.

And if we can, that'll be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment