Friday, March 26, 2021

Things You Learn By Posting Photos...


 I was looking for something to photograph for my "Pic Of The Day" last week and I came across something at one of our local grocery stores. 

Necco wafers.

You may have never heard of Necco, The Original Candy Wafer, before. It was a candy found in every store when I was a kid--I even remember getting mini-packs of them at Halloween. It's one of those things you may think might have disappeared because you haven't seen it in a while. To be honest, I hadn't thought about this particular brand of candy in decades possibly. Then, I spotted some packs of Necco wafers in a store and I realized, they haven't completely disappeared...they're just not in every store like they once were.

I snapped and posted the picture.

Then, the surprises hit.

People began posting comments, many of them in support of the product. Personally, I like them, too. I didn't think others necessarily liked them. I thought I'd get a similar reaction if I posted a picture of black licorice (which I also like...). Apparently, people still like the Neccos.

Getting interesting reactions to photos is nothing new. I never know how thing things I post will be taken by those who see them. It hasn't stopped me in the ten-plus years I've posted pictures or blog posts. Hopefully, people like what I post...

They way they like Neccos. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment