Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Séance, This Year's Version...Is Coming

August will soon fade into history, followed by September, as it has for as long as there has been Augusts and Septembers. In our part of the world September means the days get shorter and the temperatures begin to fall...

My favorite part of the year.

Back in 2017 a new attraction opened at Lagoon Amusement Park's Frightmares. It's called Séance, and it's absolutely terrifying. I've been fortunate enough to be a part of every show, every production of the attraction that's taken place on the park. It's just the best show.

Many of my readers have seen the show. If you have you know what kind of an experience it is. I can't give anything away about the show, and even if I could, I would not do so because I don't want to give anything away.

If you're in the area and you'd like to experience the show first-hand, when you reach the park during this season of Frightmares, go to the Séance ticket office because our show usually sells out within minutes of the ticket office opening--it's that popular. 

Over the years I've been involved in a lot of shows. 

This one is one in a million...

And you should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment