Saturday, September 3, 2011

College Football...the Agony & the Ecstasy...


College Football...the Agony & the Ecstasy

Officially, the 2011 college football season began Thursday night, but today was when the entire nation turned on their TV sets, phones, or computers and became caught up in the action.

For most games I don't really care who wins, especially on the first week. Things get serious as the season progresses. I usually root for all local teams to win. Today's results were bitter sweet...oh, so bitter sweet.

In years past, I would listen to as much sports radio as possible, but it gets really taxing to get all caught up in the hype. But, on game day, I don the crimson and white and cheer on my team. 

Most games have concluded. I'm sure as many fans are wondering what could have been as their are fans reviling in what was. We go to bed thinking about the possibilities that next weekend bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment