Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Friend Eve, The Writer...


Eve, Writer

I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine. She's a writer. I have yet to read her novel (on which she is finalizing...), but I do look forward to the day when I will be able to not only open a newly printed publication, but also see a personalized message written by the author using a new Sharpie, and the message will be addressed to either myself, or my wife. I'm Eve's friend, but she's my wife's very best friend in the whole wide world (after me, of course...).

Eve has been so kind to me when it comes to my writing. She has been nothing but supportive when commenting on things I have created from the corners of my brain. Eve called us up the other night when we were on vacation and we spoke. It was then we found out she was not only in the process of writing a novel, but had the first draft completed. I can't wait to read it. I only wish she lived closer so she could participate in a writing group out here. I suppose things could be arranged for such a group to be assembled using the digital wonders of the age. Such lofty aspirations seldom become reality.

So, please visit her site (HERE) and follow her if you feel the desire to do so. If you do, you will--along with me--learn of her triumphs and setbacks, her success that hopefully outnumber the opposite. Best of luck, Eve! Just let me know if you need a plucky fan to set the mood at book signings, I'm your man.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Scott! I do LOVE your writing. It's amazing. I would love to see what you would have to say about mine. Hmmmmmm Maybe I will be sending you something to crit for me.
    And as for the mood setting...I will be calling you!

    ReplyDelete