Friday, August 24, 2012

Driver's License Office...I Know What You're Doing!


Oh...I see how it is. I look at the big board of numbers on a wall at the Driver's License Office and I've figured out your scheme, your plan, your mission...and now I know.

I know that you have not one number to take from a "Take A Number" machine. You use multiple numbers beginning at a different spot. Then you call numbers and the masses (many sporting tattoos of various design and artistic variety...) wait and somehow the multiple numbers lull the above masses into a sense of complacency so that they don't riot due to the prolonged waiting times required to execute any transaction a the Driver's License Office.

Yeah, I've figured it out. Well played, Driver's License Office...well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment