Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Shopping At Joann...With The Wife


"Oh!" my wife sprung up from her chair as we watched some TV tonight.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to go to the store, tonight!"

"Tonight?" I kind of ask dumb questions, sometimes.

"Yeah--you want to go with me?" Now she asked the question.

"Sure...to Harmons?" She shook her head. "Walmart?" Another no.

"Then where?"

"Joann--I've got a coupon and it expires tonight. And you already said you'd go."

Yes, I did, and I wasn't upset I said I'd go. With me working another part-time job until after Halloween, I don't see the family as much as I did, so when she wants to go shopping, I want to go with her. I grabbed my camera and I thought, I can take some pictures and maybe I'll get a blog post out of the trip.

And so I did.

I don't dislike Joann Fabrics and Crafts. It's a cool place--one of my co-worker's favorite stores. It's a good time of year to go to a craft store with Halloween just around the corner and Thanksgiving and Christmas close behind. So, here's a little of what I saw as I meandered through the aisles and saw all the stuff. Animal and human skeletons, silk flowers, cute scarecrows, some great Christmas ornaments, as well as a sewing machine that operated on its own. And, one framed item really classed up the place. Joann is like a wonderland, if you're crafty like that.












No comments:

Post a Comment