Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Catching The Legendarium Podcast...A Live Version...At FanX


I've listened to dozens, possibly hundreds of Legendarium Podcast episodes. A few weeks ago I, along with thousands of others, watched a live version. Okay--it wasn't live, I mean, they recorded the show to be broadcast at a later date. I watched them perform at the FanX Comics Convention in Salt Lake City.


They were there because I wanted the convention attendees to see them for themselves.

Except for Craig Hanks, one of the founders, I have been involved in community theater productions with each person they had on stage. There's more members of the Legendarium family, but not all could make it. Too bad--they each provide a distinctive voice I've come to know over the years.


Theirs was not the only podcast that performed. There were several, in fact. When I asked the Legedarium if they'd like to participate, they simply asked what would we like to see them do. I told them, we'd like audience participation, and we wanted them to talk about things our convention goers would enjoy. 

And the Legendarium Podcast delivered! 


They had games and gave out prizes. I could have been more pleased--they did exactly what I hoped they'd do. And, the red team won, which is always nice.


I looked back at the photos I took of the group to include in this post. Amazingly enough, I did not get a picture of Todd. I got Craig and Ryan, Kenn and Megan, but not Todd. Actually, that's not true. In one picture you can see Todd's arm. Don't know what happened--sorry Todd.


If you're not familiar with the podcast, check out their website by clicking: HERE. You can start listening to current episodes, or check out the 200 + past podcasts. I'm even on one of them, episode #126, Dauntless, by Jack Campbell.


The group is fun and informative. They know their stuff. And, because I know most personally, it's extra fun for me. Give them a shot! If you're a geek like me, I think you'll love it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment